[Mediawiki-l] Google's crawlers

=James Birkholz= jbirchwood at comcast.net
Fri Mar 3 07:36:04 UTC 2006

I forget the details, but can check if you ask. There is a way to log page
views to a table. I wrote some code to record details of the visit and
vistor, creating my own logs, which I can then use PHPmyAdmin to query the
log table.

At 06:18 PM 2/14/2006 -0800, Mauro do Carmo wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Someone knows about any program (crawler) which I could install in my
>PC/win XP
>in order to get a look of whatsoever Google's crawlers are getting from my
>website?
>
>Thanks a lot, mauro.

James Birkholz
administrator (Betreuer der), Posen-EN mailing list & website
http://www.Posen-L.com & http://www.birchy.com/GenWiki