[Mediawiki-l] can't access Special:Userlogin

ulrice jardin ujelin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 17:07:46 UTC 2006

My redirect works, and even by typing directly
 http://myip/mywiki/index.php/Special:Userlogin
 I go to a blank page...

 I've just copied everything (DB and php files) to another server (apache and mysql running on ubuntu) and it works perfectly. It seems to be a problem specific to SUSE and its default installation of apache and mysql...
 I'll keep investigating...

 thanks

"Vasiliadis, Thomas" <T.Vasiliadis at schlemmerblock.de> wrote: My Wiki does redirect index.php/Special:Userlogin to index.php/Spezial:Userlogin automaticaly.
Im running