[Mediawiki-l] can't access Special:Userlogin

Filip Maljkovic dungodung at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:49:39 UTC 2006

Maybe, just maybe, it's the Special:Userlogin title. There was a case
last month where a guy had a similar problem. The solution was to
specify that special page name in the localized format. So, if your wiki
is in German (i.e. Deutch was selected during the installation), you
should write Spezial:Userlogin instead of Special:Userlogin. This may
have something to do with apache, however, I could be totally off. I
hope this works.
filip