[Mediawiki-l] interwiki links have stopped working

Christian Lerrahn lists at penpal4u.net
Thu Jun 29 01:19:21 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have recently started a wiki for Melbourne (AUS) and have used
interwiki links to meta.wikimedia.org and uncyclopedia.org. These links
worked fine at first but then suddenly stopped working. I have
meanwhile upgraded to 1.6.7 but the problem already showed up in 1.4.15
before. I have no idea what could have triggered the problem, as I
don't remember having anything changed in the configuration around the
time the interwiki links stopped working. All I know is that suddenly a
link like [[MetaWikiPedia:Help:Contents#For_editors|Wikimedia's hints
for editors]] will suddenly be rendered as a link to a non-existent
local page. I have checked the interwiki table and everything looks
fine there. The wikis I want to link to are listed there, as well.

Any hints?

Cheers,
Christian