[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki and IFrames?

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Wed Jun 28 19:31:41 UTC 2006

I posted once about this already, but I'm not sure if I got the address
right for the mailing list...so apologies if this is a duplicate.

I'm trying to set up Mediawiki to operate in an iframe.  I commented out
the lines in skins/common/wikibits.js that set the window.top to be the
window.location (I believe it was lines 67 and 68, for version 1.6.5).
However, Mediawiki still pops out of the iframe.  I'm a bit confused as
to why, and was hoping someone could lend some insight?  Thanks in advance.

Ryan