[Mediawiki-l] Including recentchanges on a page

James Nachlin jim at nachlin.com
Fri Jun 23 22:44:57 UTC 2006

Thanks, that's pretty awesome.  Now, is there a way to customize that
template, or the query, to, say, exclude stuff like

(Bureaucrat log); 17:53 . . WikiSysop (Talk | contribs | block) (Changed
group membership for User:Jim from to sysop)

...and other such messages that will pop up in there, and to make it
prettier?

Regards,
Jim