[Mediawiki-l] Fwd: Saving Cookies

assafkat at post.tau.ac.il assafkat at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Jun 22 13:39:33 UTC 2006

Hello,
I install MediaWiki (Version 1.6.7, Hebrew interface), Apache 2.0.58, PHP 5.1.4
on Windows XP (Hebrew). After a lot of problems, I can run the MediaWiki, and
edit pages as anonymous. But if I log in and then try to use the system, I got
problems. Unless I am checked the Remember me check box, the identity lose
immediately. If I check this option, then MediaWiki:session_fail_preview
message is displayed when I try to save any page.
Thanks, Assaf