[Mediawiki-l] Quick help

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Tue Jun 20 19:37:57 UTC 2006

We are upgrading apache, MySQL, php and MediaWiki all at once.
MediaWiki is going from 1.6.5. to 1.6.7

I have a ton of images uploaded.
Copying the images directory without migrating the database wouldn't do
anything would it?

I have all of the image files stored on my computer.  Is there a nice
way to batch upload them to the new site once it gets created?