[Mediawiki-l] New User - Skins Question

Allen Emory aemory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:41:00 UTC 2006

greeting all

I'm new to the list, and to mediaWiki. Hopefully someone can point me
in the correct direction on this.

I installed 1.6.6 and updated with the 1.6.7 patch. for the most part
everything seems to work but user skins.

Only monobook and Cologne Blue seems to work correctly, the balance
don't.

from that I assume that $IP, $wgStylePat, $wgScriptPath,
$wgStyleDirectory must all be set correctly or even monobook  wouldn't
work. So, is there a problem with the contents of the /skins folder -or
- another issue, maybe? any suggestions?

thanks

A. Emory