[Mediawiki-l] Hidden and open pages for different user groups ?

Morten Lange morten_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 22:32:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have tried to search the archives, but could not find anything on solving our particular problem.

We are usung wikimedia as our internal knowledge bank.  It really has helped us and is catching on.

There is some stuff in there that we don't want to share with everyone in the firm, so one has to enter a password to read the entries, and we use https.

But now the need has surfaced for allowing a second set of users, specifically the monitoring dept, to see some but not all the info.

So it seems we need some sort of access list. Has anyone here solved this problem or a similar one or perhaps have realistic suggestions ?

Best Regards,
Motti