[Mediawiki-l] Using different skins for certain users

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 13:57:58 UTC 2006

Thanks for the advice.  Here is what I did:

1. Backup MonoBook.php
2. vi MonoBook.php
3.  added this to top of program:
global $wgUser;
if( $wgUser->isLoggedIn() ) {
4. Hit F5 in my web browser after the changes.

However, the action tabs still appear even if the user
is not logged in.  Where in MonoBook.php should I add
the line.   Am I missing something in the steps above?