[Mediawiki-l] What is the best Wiki for Knowledge management?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Jun 15 05:39:16 UTC 2006

On 12 Jun 06, at 12:53 , mediawiki-l-request at Wikimedia.org wrote:

> From: James Mohr <mediawiki at jimmo.com>
>
> On Monday 12 June 2006 19:30, ruud habets wrote:
>> James Mohr schreef:
>>> On Monday 12 June 2006 15:58, Walter Welle wrote:
>>> MediaWiki does not have the
>>> ability to create PDF files of a specific set of pages that we
>>> can send
>>> to customer.
>>
>> sure it does, james.
>>
>> install any pdf-printer and print ay wiki-page
>
> Sorry, you missed the point. I said "a specific set of pages", with
> emphasis
> on "set".

What about templates?

Make a page: "Pages to print". Include on that page:

{{:first page to print}}
{{:second page to print}}

etc.

:::: Conflict cannot survive without your participation. -- Wayne
Dyer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::