[Mediawiki-l] Adding a footer to MW pages

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Wed Jun 14 18:11:59 UTC 2006

I've come across instructions that detail how to modify the MW footer
but (aside from doing things like hiding default elements, for which
thanks this list), then seem to involve hacking PHP, which I'd prefer
not to do. All I really want to do is to add a message of the form: "If
you have any comments, requests, suggestions, or error reports about
this site, please email xxx." Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,
Ken