[Mediawiki-l] Skin CSS edit and bug with side/top bars

Jonathan Boivin jonathan211 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:09:19 UTC 2006

Hello

Lately I've worked on a customized skin for my wiki by editing Mediawiki:Monobook.css . Somehow I've altered something and now I am stuck with a bug with the side (navigation, search, toolbox) and top bars : often when the page loads they are not visible and I have to reload the page if I want them to display properly. Moreover, sometimes the content area (where the main article is displayed) overflows on the left and is overlapped by the left column, even though I have not changed the width of the left column or of the content window. You can probably view an example of this bug if you click on this link:

http://www.zollernberg.com/biblio/index.php?title=Portail:G%C3%A9ographie

If someone is skilled enough using CSS, can you see anything in Mediawiki:Monobook.css that would cause that problem ?
http://www.zollernberg.com/biblio/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Monobook.css

Thank you.

Jonathan Boivin