[Mediawiki-l] basic usage of wgOut?

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Tue Jun 13 16:33:44 UTC 2006

The problem finally appeared to be what looks suspiciously like a bug in
MediaWiki.  See what you think:

I run as editor both Dreamweaver and ZendStudio.  The file which I was
running had been created in Dreamweaver which I had set up as creating files
with a default format of UTF-8.  In Zend, such files always appear with some
strange characters before the opening "<?php" string.  By deleting these
characters within Zend Studio (and I suppose de-UTF-8ing the file), the
$wgOut worked perfectly.

Bug?  Or user error (quite possible!)?

"Hugh Prior" <mediawiki at localpin.com> wrote in
message news:e6k6af$f3u$1 at sea.gmane.org...