[Mediawiki-l] Problems on import: getNamespace() on a non-object in Article.php

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Tue Jun 13 14:32:20 UTC 2006

Hello

When trying to import an XML file created by "php maintenance/dumpBackup.php
--current", I get the following error. What could it mean?

  Fatal error: Call to a member function getNamespace() on a non-object in
  /usr/share/mediawiki1.5/includes/Article.php on line 936

I'm running mediawiki 1.5.8 and the export ist from 1.5.6.

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller