[Mediawiki-l] Non working extensions

James pickoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:09:58 UTC 2006

I've got a couple of extensions installed in my Wiki, and for some reason if I
try and use more than one extension on a page, the first one works but all
the rest display things like:

 UNIQ2ddaa365343a8065-rss-51edfe122fa93f800000001-QINU

If I edit the page and remove or mangle the first tag, the second one starts
working and so on so the extensions are working but for some reason my
installation doesn't like more than one per page. It also happens if If I
duplicate the same extension's tag more than once.

How come? I'm running MediaWiki: 1.6.7 and PHP: 5.0.5-pl3-gentoo
(apache2handler).

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?