[Mediawiki-l] What is the best Wiki for Knowledge management?

James Mohr mediawiki at jimmo.com
Mon Jun 12 20:03:01 UTC 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 21:32, Elliott Franklin Cable wrote:
> Substitute them in another page before printing? {{:Pagename}} kind
> of thing? I know, cumbersome, but somewhat better.

Cool. I was thinking about a single page with a list of pages to include, but
I wasn't really sure about the actual mechanism. My only concern is what
happens when you load a page with that many other pages that the resulting
PDF would be 250 pages long? I'm not worried about it being slow as we would
only be doing this once a month. I am just wondering how MediaWiki would
react.

regards,

jimmo

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your