[Mediawiki-l] wikis for academic courses

Gilad Ravid gilad at ravid.org
Mon Jun 12 19:29:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

We use wikis (media wiki) in academic courses.

We have doubts regard the wiki configuration.

Currently we install separate wiki for each course (around 10 courses, no
sharing between the courses, need to implement different security scheme to
each course).

We are looking for more scalable solution.

Do you think we shall continue with separate installation? different
namespace for each course? Use categories? other ideas?

Thanks for your help

Gilad

Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.

--Mark Twain

Dr. Gilad Ravid

Tel: +972-8-6472772

Mobile: +972-54-4905391