[Mediawiki-l] What is the best Wiki for Knowledge management?

James Mohr mediawiki at jimmo.com
Mon Jun 12 19:28:31 UTC 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 19:30, ruud habets wrote:
> James Mohr schreef:
> > On Monday 12 June 2006 15:58, Walter Welle wrote:
> >> Looking for your suggestions on which one is the best for a call center?
> >
> > have the ability on the surface. For example, MediaWiki does not have the
> > ability to create PDF files of a specific set of pages that we can send
> > to customer. However, it **does** allow you to easily add that
> > functionality and
>
> sure it does, james.
>
> install any pdf-printer and print ay wiki-page
>
> ruud

Sorry, you missed the point. I said "a specific set of pages", with emphasis
on "set". I know I can print (i.e. convert) a single wiki page to PDF.
Current, the PDFs that we send to our customers are 100-250 pages, which
would most likely represent at least that many wiki articles, if not more.
Unless I am mistaken the only way to currently print a *set* of pages is do
them individually or export the pages invidually and convert them. So, the
challenge lies in the mechanism to get a set single pages into a single unit,
which is then converted to PDF **as a unit**.

Regards,

jimmo
--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your