[Mediawiki-l] Knowledge Management and MediaWiki

James Mohr mediawiki at jimmo.com
Sat Jun 10 12:52:00 UTC 2006

Hi All!

There is a lot of discussion both here and the MWUsers forum about how to
perform specific tasks, code to change, etc. However, I have been looking for
a discussion of the more theorectical aspects of MediaWiki and Wikis in
general. For example, when to use Namespaces or Prefixes on article names,
what limits to set on using categories, how to use categories, etc, etc.

If there is a discussion of this type somewhere I would appreaciate it if
someone could point me in the right direction. If not, are there people who
would be interested in participating in such a discussion?

Regards,

jimmo

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your