[Mediawiki-l] Weirdness

Justin Hart justinhart at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:22:26 UTC 2006

I'm a bit of a newb in running mediawiki, so, please bear with me.

I installed mediawiki in the normal fashion into my home directory on
my university network.  We were using it for some research projects in
my lab up here.  It was decided to move the wiki to another account,
because I have graduated, and am leaving in the Fall.

The database did not need to move, just the hosting of the PHP, so, we left it.

I installed mediawiki, again, pointing to the original database.

Now, however, the links in the wiki have the old URL in them!  So, the
new wiki, under a new account, the links point to the wiki in my old
account.

I'm wondering how I can fix this.

--
Justin W. Hart