[Mediawiki-l] Names of images displayed instead of images themselves

=James Birkholz= jbirchwood at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 04:03:38 UTC 2006

I tried this but got errors.

"
The cure for this is to run the rebuildImages maintenance script from the
command line.
"
What do I do if I don't have access to the command line? My wiki (like many
others) is on a hosted service.

Or is there some way to run a command line script on a hosted service?

At 01:06 PM 6/7/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>On 07/06/06, Jonathan Boivin <jonathan211 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I recently upgraded Mediawiki from 1.4.4 to 1.6.6 and some images are
> no longer displayed and are replaced with "Image:name_of_file.jpg". Can
> you help me fix that ?http://www.zollernberg.com/biblio/index.php?title=Accueil
>
>Run the rebuildImages.php maintenance script to insert metadata and
>MIME information into the database. See also
>http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:FAQ#...are_some_of_my_images_not_showing_up_after_an_upgrade.3F.

James Birkholz
administrator (Betreuer der), Posen-EN mailing list & website
http://Posen-L.com & http://Birchy.com/GenWiki