[Mediawiki-l] [Slightly OT]: Best way to remotely admin a MW MySQL DB?

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Wed Jun 7 21:29:21 UTC 2006

I was going to install phpMyAdmin, but it seems to no longer be
supported or have a definitive home. Is it still a good package to use?
And if so, where can I find the most recent version?

Alternatively, are there other free or low-cost web-based MySQL admin
tools?

Finally, I do most of my work on my OS X home machine, so a good OS X
client that can admin a remote database would be fine too. It needs to
understand ssh and, unfortunately, needs to handle the fact that my
computer does not have a static IP assigned--it can change if the
computer disconnects and then reconnects to the router.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Yours,
Ken