[Mediawiki-l] Skinning Problems

Anise anise at the-gateroom.com
Wed Jun 7 21:03:49 UTC 2006

Hi

This is probably a question that every noob asks sooner or later, but I
really can’t seem to get things working.

I am trying to skin HYPERLINK
"http://www.the-gateroom.com/wiki"http://www.the-gateroom.com/wiki with the
Skinori Bluedi (The Blue Cypher) skin, by Stevertigo. I want this to be the
default skin for my site, as it is very close to the main design of the
site. However, I am having real issues getting it to work.

An idiots’ guide to using this as a default skin, and not a user skin, would
be much appreciated, please.

Thanks,

Anise