[Mediawiki-l] action=purge question

Andrea Forte andrea.forte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:06:31 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've written some hooks that run on article save to append a list of
references to the bottom the page. My problem is, when I add a new
reference and hit save, the article displays the old list of
references until the cache is purged... I would like to force the page
to purge. I guess that needs to be done in the updateArticle function
in article.php? But how? Or is it possible to run the purge action
from my hook?

Thanks for any help. Hope to meet some of you in person at hacking days. :-)

Andrea