[Mediawiki-l] "Willy on Wheels" sabotage

Sy Ali sy1234 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:17:57 UTC 2006

On 6/6/06, Sterling D. Allan <sterlingda at pureenergysystems.com> wrote:
>  When I tried to "move" the page to its original location, I received an error message that there was already content on that page.

Not entirely related, but FYI for the future..

When moving a page, the more recent versions of MediaWiki prompt to
overwrite the target.  This would let you move pages back really
easily.

Also, and my memory is a bit fuzzy, I recall that there are some much
easier rollback tools in recent changes for the latest versions as
opposed to your current version.