[Mediawiki-l] properly nesting tables

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Tue Jun 6 15:52:36 UTC 2006

I tried with style="border: 0" and it worked, I will change it to border: none; if that is the preferred way.
See my new template below.  Now this leads to a new question.  If I have tons of stuff that I want in a nested table is there a way to globally apply the style="border: none" to every cell rather than be having to explicitly set it on every cell as I did below?

{| width="75%" cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 style="background-color: #c1ffc1; border: 1px dashed green; padding: 0px 4px;"
|-
| style="border: 0" width="50" valign="top" | '''Note:'''
| style="border: 0" | {{{1}}}
|}

~Eric