[Mediawiki-l] 403 Error when adding or editing certain pages

Azurite anzu.kaiba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:42:30 UTC 2006

I don't know why this is happening, but on certain pages in my Wiki
(which is up-to-date with ver. 1.6), whenever someone tries to add a
page or edit them, they get a 403: Access Denied error. I have gotten
this error when logged in from 2 different computers, and logged in (on
both computers) with both a normal account and a SysOp account; another
user has just emailed me saying she got the same error when she tries to
preview or save the page in question. I have now gotten this with 3
different pages on my Wiki, while other pages can be created and edited
just fine. I have tried deleting the pages and starting over, but it
doesn't help.

I've browsed through tons of Media Wiki documentation and other FAQs,
including the archives of this ML, but nothing I find on Access Denied
errors helps or applies to my situation.

Can anyone assist me?
Thanks,
~Azurite