[Mediawiki-l] wikitables

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Mon Jun 5 14:02:21 UTC 2006

I visited your link but did not see how to edit Common.css from within
the wiki.
Just to be sure, this does go in wiki/skins/common/common.css right?

I pasted what you had in there in the beginning of my
skins/common/common.css file including the thisneverworks{}.
I tried doing the multiplication table and still nothing.
I know nothing about .css files.  When I change it do I need to do
anything else like restart the web-server?
How do I know that the skins/common/common.css file is working for the
other stuff since it isn't for the wikitable?

Thanks,

~Eric