[Mediawiki-l] good documentation sought

Logan Andrews maquiscat at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 03:30:35 UTC 2006

I'm trying to find some good easy to read and understand documentation to
wiki, both from the user persepctive and the sysop perspective.  I know some
PHP, but not a lot and that is mostly self taught so some of the discussions
here tend to go over my head.  I need to know what wiki can do and what
tools it has.  I saw at Memory Alpha some kind of template that's called
Encylopedia. Is this a standard one or something of their own?

I also wonder if anyone here is willing to proof some code I did for a
Special Page.  According to the guy who runs our server, it caused some
really hosed up problems for the wiki.

RAdm. Logan Andrews  ICQ# 124910814
Chief of Computer Operations (CCO at maquis.com)