[Mediawiki-l] Email interface for mediawiki

Keith Pinnix kpinnix at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 01:03:47 UTC 2006

Folks:

I am new to Mediawiki and I was pretty impressed with the features and ease of installation and use.  However I need a bit of functionality & I can't find any kind of extension that even comes close.  I need to be able to have my users send an Email to an mail address and have something parse that message and post it the wiki using the from, subject, body & it would be great to handle attachments.   Is there an extension that would do this?  If not any good ideas on how it might be done.  I know a bit of python bu totally new to PHP.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Keith