[Mediawiki-l] FCKEditor on MediaWiki 1.6.7

Familie Arndt chmarndt at online.de
Sun Jul 30 08:49:16 UTC 2006

> The installation went fine but when I edit a Wikipage with the
> FCKEditor and save it, the text won't show. When I hit "edit" again, I
> can edit the text but it just won't show after I save the page.
>
> When I set the FCKEditor as the default editor, the text of every
> Wikipage won't even show. Does anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

It would appear that the function wfFCKeditorBypassParserCut works pretty well
but that the function wfFCKeditorBypassParserPaste is not called at all.

Do you have any furhter extensions installed which uses the same hooks as
the FCKeditor extension? In this case check if all hook call back functions
return "true". You should also use the latest version of
          http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FCKeditor/extension

For a quick check disable all extensions execpt FCKeditor and run a edit/save
cycle on a wiki page.

Kind regards,         Markus