[Mediawiki-l] FCKEditor on MediaWiki 1.6.7

Mei Wu mwu.mailbox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 03:31:10 UTC 2006

Hello all!

I am running MediaWiki 1.6.7 in an corporate environment. Because most
of the users do not have a technical background I installed the FCK
WYSIWYG Editor Version 2.2.

The installation went fine but when I edit a Wikipage with the
FCKEditor and save it, the text won't show. When I hit "edit" again, I
can edit the text but it just won't show after I save the page.

When I set the FCKEditor as the default editor, the text of every
Wikipage won't even show. Does anyone knows what I am doing wrong? Are
the versions of the Wiki and the FCKEditor compatible?

Thanks for your help. I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Mei