[Mediawiki-l] favicon

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Thu Jul 27 15:40:58 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

On the server which has our Wiki we will probably have other sites and
applications as well.
I want to have a wiki favicon for our site which is different from the
ones for the other (if they even have one)
I understand a way to do this is to put <LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON"
HREF="favicon.ico"> in the <head> section.
I am guessing that there is a nice single place to put this line in some
php file but I can't guess where.
Does anyone have an idea where I can put this?  I tried the <head>
section in the main index.php but that didn't work.

Thanks,
~Eric