[Mediawiki-l] Wikimedia installation on windows XP (Oracle db) - Resending

rajesh dasari rajnani at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:19:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

Unfortunately the requirement is to use Oracle and not mySql. When I installed php downloaded from php page
then I atleast got the page that was letting me provide the configuration information. But with Zend core the
setup page just says that it cant find a suitable driver (as shown below). Is there anyway to get around this?

Thanks
Rajesh