[Mediawiki-l] LDAP Help

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Tue Jul 25 14:33:04 UTC 2006

Thanks,
I tried using $wgLDAPDebug = 3; and got the following on the login
screen.

Entering validDomain
User is not using a valid domain, failing.

Then when I try to log in I get the following.

Entering validDomain
User is using a valid domain
Entering getCanonicalName
Munged username: Frede00e
Entering userExists
Entering Connect
Entering Connect
Using servers: ldap://xxxxxxxx.xxxxx.siemens.net