[Mediawiki-l] Pb with $wgWhitelistRead

Françoise CONIL fcodvpt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:14:42 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have the following configuration in my LocalSetting.php file :

## User Rights
## '*' is anonymous
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false;
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['read']          = false;
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['edit']          = false;
$wgShowIPinHeader = false; # For non-logged in users

## Pages allowed to be read by all users (including anonymous)
$wgWhitelistRead = array( "Accueil", "-", "MediaWiki:Monobook.css",
"Special:Userlogin" );

which worked fine.

I tried to add a new page to this list :

$wgWhitelistRead = array( "Accueil", "MyNewPage", "-", "MediaWiki:
Monobook.css", "Special:Userlogin" );

but anonymous users have no access to this new page.

I don't understand what's happening. Can someone give me some help ?