[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 50

Logan Andrews maquiscat at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:05:06 UTC 2006

>Message: 3
>Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:44:51 -0400
>From: "Sy Ali" <sy1234 at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Changing font color of "dead links"
>To: "MediaWiki announcements and site admin list"
>	<mediawiki-l at wikimedia.org>
>
>On 7/18/06, Alexis Moinet <alexis.moinet at fpms.ac.be> wrote:
> >
> > find and change this in the main.css (when you want to change something
>in
> > the tabs, look after all the "p-cactions" properties) :
> >
> > #p-cactions .new a {
> >         color: #ba0000;
> > }
>
>This works for me.  I have updated my docs:
>http://jrandomhacker.info/MediaWiki:Common.css#New_links
>
>That's a curious one.  Thanks for the tip Alexis.

Indeed.  My biggest problem was that I was doing "a.new" as opposed to ".new
a".  I never would have thought to switch them.  Thanks.

RAdm. Logan Andrews  ICQ# 124910814
Commanding Officer, MFS Trinity NCC-74653, Zone 2, MFI
(trinityco at maquis.com)
Chief of Computer Operations (CCO at maquis.com)
Chief Negotiator and Ambassador to RSE, MFI Diplomatic Corp