[Mediawiki-l] Very complicated URL Rewriting and more

Ikke Snoeckx sebastiaan.snoeckx at telenet.be
Tue Jul 18 22:25:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

I like to rewrite my "/wiki/index.php?title=article&action=edit (or
whatever else)" to "/wiki/article?action=edit", and
"wiki/index.php?title=Talk:article" to "/wiki/discuss/article" (also,
how can I change 'Talk:article' to 'Discuss:article'?). I don't like to
use LocalSettings.php, I want the url to be accessible both through
"/wiki/article" and "index.php?title=article"...

My wiki is installed in '/wiki' and not in '/w', and it must stay there.
I'd like to use the httpd.conf file (Apache version 2.2.2), and not
.htaccess (unless that is better of course)...

Thanks in advance,
Snoeckx Sebastiaan...