[Mediawiki-l] Get Mediawiki to read template variables withinextension tags?

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Fri Jul 14 12:38:24 UTC 2006

Hi all,

i'm going to keep hunting around for a fix for this problem -- i have not
checked recent changelog entries to see if it is being addressed, but in the
meantime, can someone point me in the direction of a fix? or something about
sending stuff to the parser?

I read this part of the extensions FAQ
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_extensions_FAQ#Templates_with_extension_tags
but there's no solution offered up.....

Stumbled upon this when I whipped together a little extension for myself
only to find out it wouldn't work with the template I'm using it in

Thanks for any suggestions,

--
Chris

"Jan Steinman" <Jan at Bytesmiths.com> wrote in
message news:747B4A83-73C1-4F6A-A5C2-C4DACF26BDFF at Bytesmiths.com...
<wrcovington at gmail.com>