[Mediawiki-l] ISBN changes

Jimmy Collins Jimmy.Collins at web.de
Thu Jul 13 21:27:02 UTC 2006

Ruud,

if you open a bug with a list of dutch bookstores in this format (this is an example from german L10n):

        'abebooks.de' => 'http://www.abebooks.de/servlet/BookSearchPL?ph=2&isbn=$1',
        'Amazon.de' => 'http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ISBN=$1',
        'buch.de' => 'http://www.buch.de/de.buch.shop/shop/1/home/schnellsuche/buch/?fqbi=$1',

where $1 is the placeholder for the isbn number, we can add this to the dutch localisation as default.

Cheers,
Jimmy