[Mediawiki-l] Working on upgrading to 1.7.1

Dan Davis hokie99cpe+wiki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:27:52 UTC 2006

All,

I'm currently running MediaWIki 1.6.3 on my production Wiki. I am
working on upgrading to 1.7.1 and transitioning all the little tweaks.
I want to take the time to do it right and move things into extensions
where possible.

That said, is there a way to extend the MagicWords system via an
extension? I've grown to enjoy my __NOCACHE__ addition...

Petr,

Using your NamespacePermissions extension, is there a way to retrieve
a list of namespaces to which a user has RO or RW access?

Thanks.

Dan