[Mediawiki-l] students.gov - mels.gouv.qc.ca - education.gouv.fr

Bisset Doctoresse Jacqueline jaqueline_bisset_fr at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 11 09:00:37 UTC 2006

Bonjour Je suis la doctoresse Jacqueline Bisset. Je travaille pour le département de science moléculaire  (Arrondissements biologiques département universitaire). J'ai juste parlé, au sujet de mon problème, avec le responsable du mediawiki France.

I have a problem with MediaWiki 1.7.1. I need to install wiki for a project related Quebec anglo/french student meetings http://www.mels.gouv.qc.ca/  http://www.students.gov/  - http://www.education.gouv.fr/ .
I' have installed Mediawiki 1.7.1 in a site. I had not any error. during the installation process. I use PHP 5. This is the result :

Found database drivers for: MySQL
PHP server API is apache2handler; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
PHP's memory_limit is 512M. If this is too low, installation may fail!
Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
Neither Turck MMCache nor eAccelerator nor APC are installed, can't use object caching functions
GNU diff3 not found.
Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
Installation directory: /home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre
Script URI path: /angleterre
Environment checked. You can install MediaWiki.
Warning: $wgSecretKey key is insecure, generated with mt_rand(). Consider changing it manually.
Generating configuration file...

Database type: MySQL

I moved the file LocalSettings.php in the parent directory. But when i point the link :
http://sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/angleterre/

i have the error :

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/pear/UtfNormalUtil.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs:/tmp) in /home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre/includes/normal/UtfNormal.php on line 36

Warning: main(UtfNormalUtil.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre/includes/normal/UtfNormal.php on line 36

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'UtfNormalUtil.php' (include_path='/home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre:/home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre/includes:/home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre/languages:.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/httpd/vhosts/sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/httpdocs/angleterre/includes/normal/UtfNormal.php on line 36

THIS IS THE PHP.INI :
http://sciencemoleculaire.studentblog.org/php.ini