[Mediawiki-l] Pages disappeared after 1.5.8 to 1.6.7 upgrade

Morten Blaabjerg morten at crewscut.com
Mon Jul 10 15:25:38 UTC 2006

You say "many pages" - what pages exactly - and which ones can you still
find?
Can you find the pages if you search for them?
Can you check to see in the database if the page data is still there?

If positively, it might just be a matter of old links being loaded from the
language files again, replacing some of your customization.
If negative, something worse may have happened - and you may need to
manually SQL in the missing data to the database.

Best wishes,
Morten :-)

--
Crews Cut Production