[Mediawiki-l] statistics page showing 0 content pages

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Sat Jul 8 17:14:21 UTC 2006

Gave it a whirl.  I don't know if this is buggy new code or problems at my
end, but I still a few problems:
1) Calculation seems to give wrong figure
2) The update doesn't seem to update

Just to note that I needed to add the following to my 1.5.7
DefaultSettings.php

/**
 * Array of namespaces which can be deemed to contain valid "content", as
far
 * as the site statistics are concerned. Useful if additional namespaces
also
 * contain "content" which should be considered when generating a count of
the
 * number of articles in the wiki.
 *
 * COPIED FROM v1.7.0
 */
$wgContentNamespaces = array( NS_MAIN );

I have put it so you can run it from the URL:

http://en.chainki.org/updateArticleCount.php
http://en.chainki.org/index.php?title=Special:Statistics

page table: 1515 records
pagelinks table: 8884 records

What does page table and pagelinks table hold?

"Rob Church" <robchur at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:e92136380607080727h7224c160tbd00a5363f620289 at mail.gmail.com...