[Mediawiki-l] Where is WikiMedia 1.7 ? Have you a link for the download ????

Ulisse Savi ulisavi at tin.it
Thu Jul 6 08:24:23 UTC 2006

I need to install WikiMwedia 1.7 because Brion Vibber told me that  ParserFunctions almost certainly requires MediaWiki 1.7. and i need ParserFunctions support because yesterday i have installled a wikipedia mirror here : http://encyclopedia.meta99.com/  and without ParserFunctions wikipedia dump not work good ( i have strange character errors in any page without ParserFunctions ). I have not found any WikiMedia 1.7 download. Have you the download ?
Here : http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=MediaWiki+1.7+DOWNLOAD&btnG=Google+Search i have not any file.

Pardon me... But. ... It is not possible that ALL Wikimedia sites use MediaWiki 1.7 and all Dumps are for  MediaWiki 1.7 And in MediaWiki sites it is possible only to find MediaWiki 1.6.7. ...
Have you a link for the download ????