[Mediawiki-l] Display Underscore On Title Display

K. Fairchild kfairchild at stenbarr.com
Wed Jul 5 14:30:03 UTC 2006

A lot of our documentation involves names which typically have
underscores in them, so the displaying of a space instead just adds
unneeded confusion.  Converting spaces to underscores is fine as-is.
But for underscores in the page name, is there a way to simply display
it normally without the conversion?

I've searched a bit and found various posts from others asking how to
change the way underscores are converted to spaces, but I haven't seen
much in the way of a solid workaround.  Also, most people seem to just
want to change the separator from an underscore to another character.  I
don't care about that, though... I just care about how it's displayed.

Can anyone help me on this one?

---Kevin