[Mediawiki-l] Searching oddity?

Michael D. Peters michael.peters at lazarusalliance.com
Wed Jul 5 13:09:45 UTC 2006

Is there a search limitation with mediawiki? I can enter plain text words
and phrases into the go|search field and it generally works just fine but
if that text is in the format of say something like this SOX-1.2 or PCI
1.2.3 it fails.

Are there different ways to make better searches? Is there a limitation to
finding information in my wiki that I have not found in the documentation?

--

Best regards,

Michael

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.

Lazarus Alliance archives all electronic messages for a period of three years.

http://lazarusalliance.com/policy/