[Mediawiki-l] Where to put page after posting form?

Borut Tomažin debijan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:50:13 UTC 2006

Hello there.

I'm newbie in mediawiki and I'm tryin to post form from specialPage. I have
done all the things, see code bellow, but when I press the submit, a get the
massage, that page does not exist.

Currently, I am on page .../SpecialPage:TestPage, but I want to be
redirected with submit to page 'submited_page' and get out the input text.
How is that. I have make the new page called 'submited_page' and put it in
extensions directory, but still doesn't work. I know very well how it is
done in usual php script, but not here.

$titleObj1 = Title::makeTitle(NS_SPECIAL, 'submited_page');

$action1 = $titleObj1->escapeLocalURL();

$wgOut->addHTML('<form method="post" action="'.$action1.'">');

$wgOut->addHTML('<input type="text" name="group"> <input type="submit"
value="Create">');

$wgOut->addHTML('</form>');

Has someone some scripts describing those things or any web page, maybe
tutorial ?

Please help me.

Thanks, Borut